Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Traffic Visualization suddenly not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a M3 standard plus (71 plate)
Suddenly the traffic Visualization has stopped working. We only now see lanes, no cars no traffic lights or cones etc.

I have tried re collaboration more than once, but still nothing. It's been like this for a week now. Anyone have any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else before?

This has been happening to me the past month or so. I'll also lose cruise control, autopilot, and automatic emergency braking. I put in a service request, and they closed it saying it's a known firmware issue.

It seems to only fix itself if the car goes to sleep for a while. Then the problem will come back randomly.

Edit: Photo for reference:
m3KFRgA.jpg

Same syndrome suddenly popped up on my Model 3 today. Reset didn't help. I've turned off Sentry Mode in the hopes that later on today it will resolve.

I have always been disappointed with Telsa's software quality control. This firmware defect, years in, which has a major impact on everyday driving, is pretty disgusting.

Reactions: nilesborg
They have now scheduled me for an on site appointment and said that I need either a wheel or sensor realignment. With an estimate of £90 to fix it. I found out that my partner pressed up against a bus (very minimal damage) which he thinks may have caused this, so I don't think I can claim under warranty which is annoying because I am not sure this is what has actually caused the problem.