TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trafic info interface

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by rene heijenberg, Oct 6, 2014.

1. rene heijenberg

rene heijenberg New Member

I am somewhat disappointed on the trafic interface in Firmware 6.0.
    I now still need my TomTom on my iPhone to keep track of trafic jams and incidents on my route.
    A simple slide bar on the right showing my total route with actual info on trafic (as TomTom does) is a great way to keep me posted.
    This TomTom Interface is the best ever and it would be very nice if it would be implemented in the Interface on my Model S.

IMG_0953.PNG

Also I am missing a single button that will show me an overview of my complete planned route.
    I hope improvements will come soon.

2. Vger

Vger Active Member

I agree it needs refinement. I specifically agree with the overview button request. On long road trips, I often like to start with an overview of the next leg (to a supercharger, preferably) and then gradually zoom up as I complete the leg. I do this by hand now, but it would be great if the system did it for me!