Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trafic info interface

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am somewhat disappointed on the trafic interface in Firmware 6.0.
I now still need my TomTom on my iPhone to keep track of trafic jams and incidents on my route.
A simple slide bar on the right showing my total route with actual info on trafic (as TomTom does) is a great way to keep me posted.
This TomTom Interface is the best ever and it would be very nice if it would be implemented in the Interface on my Model S.

IMG_0953.PNG

Also I am missing a single button that will show me an overview of my complete planned route.
I hope improvements will come soon.

I am somewhat disappointed on the trafic interface in Firmware 6.0.
I now still need my TomTom on my iPhone to keep track of trafic jams and incidents on my route.
A simple slide bar on the right showing my total route with actual info on trafic (as TomTom does) is a great way to keep me posted.
This TomTom Interface is the best ever and it would be very nice if it would be implemented in the Interface on my Model S.

Also I am missing a single button that will show me an overview of my complete planned route.
I hope improvements will come soon.

I agree it needs refinement. I specifically agree with the overview button request. On long road trips, I often like to start with an overview of the next leg (to a supercharger, preferably) and then gradually zoom up as I complete the leg. I do this by hand now, but it would be great if the system did it for me!