Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trailer hitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need a trailer hitch for a bike rack. I know there are some decent (stealth) aftermarket options.
However, it woudl be nice not to deal with installation (bumper removal). Also, I woudl prefer the factory finish for the bumper hole that needs to be cut.
I understand in UK this is now a factory option. Does anyone know if and when it will become an option in the US on Tesla 3?

that seems right. If I could find the UK variant with cutout and cover and Tesla actually selling it to me...

That being said it appears that some US Tesla now come with cover (still no hitch). I was hoping to get aftermarket hitch and fit though that opening...

I have failed to find any useful information on a trailer hitch for the model 3.
Ideally the wiring and hardware would both be installed, but just a hitch would allow for a very desirable bike rack.
Any links to a solution are greatly appreciated.
Or stories of how you carry two bikes on or in your model 3.
I'm bumping two old threads with this request as the question seems to be asked often and never gets anywhere.

I have failed to find any useful information on a trailer hitch for the model 3.
Ideally the wiring and hardware would both be installed, but just a hitch would allow for a very desirable bike rack.
Any links to a solution are greatly appreciated.
Or stories of how you carry two bikes on or in your model 3.
I'm bumping two old threads with this request as the question seems to be asked often and never gets anywhere.

Roof rack?