Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer call to phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my Android phone I turn off the Bluetooth on the phone, and the call will transfer back to the phone.

Actually I frequently have to do this when taking calls at home, because my wife will unlock and get into her Tesla in the garage, which being right under our master bedroom is close enough for the phone to connect to her car handsfree. But it ook me several months to figure out why the middle of calls were sometimes going silent, but not hanging up ....

On my Android phone I turn off the Bluetooth on the phone, and the call will transfer back to the phone.

Anyone experience issues with bluetooth not picking up correctly while entering car on a call? I could hear the person on the other end but they could not hear me as if it was muted.

My solution was to turn off bluetooth. Unfortunately since I had bluetooth off, when I got out of the car later, I forgot that it did not auto lock when I walked away. There should be a simple switch to handset button like most cars.