Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer my MYP reservation! Who wants it? EDD 6/4-7/9/22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
45E38998-3474-46E8-AACA-BD4EBE24A37F.jpeg
2AE04A72-4BA7-4834-92B5-432D0F447381.jpeg
C2DF45DF-1A95-438D-A3AA-F9E7B36B796A.jpeg

Besides the slightly quicker EDD, the price appears to be the same as current pricing (no savings there). I'm curious why people would buy this for a premium when there's not even a guarantee that the delivery will even happen next month. Sorry am I missing something here?

Besides the slightly quicker EDD, the price appears to be the same as current pricing (no savings there). I'm curious why people would buy this for a premium when there's not even a guarantee that the delivery will even happen next month. Sorry am I missing something here?
I’m not asking people that already have a resery. I’m asking people that are trying to get a reservation or planning to place an order but have a EDD of 6 months or more. Some models have EDD of 2023. Never stated anything about saving? I just said take over/transfer my reservation. Not sure where all your assumptions came from? So yes one point where you are correct is that the only benefit is to have an earlier EDD. Which some people may want based on their situation.

I don't think the seller is asking for any premium here. Unless I missed something?

It's simply: do you want to TRY to get a car sooner for "just" $250 more? that seems fair for someone who may not want to wait until 2023.

Reactions: doc5339