Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer of ownership keeps failing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

New to the forums and hoping someone can advise as I haven’t been able to find any Ireland thread with the same issue.

I bought a second hand M3 from a dealer 4 weeks ago and have tried to transfer ownership 3 times and had perfectly clear photos of documents rejected 3 times. No clue what to do at this stage as the whole process is getting increasingly frustrating and no obvious way around it in the account. I contacted the dealer on 2 occasions who has confirmed with the previous owner that the car has been transferred to my details, but still I cannot claim it.

Does anyone have a number that I could contact for customer support on this as Tesla in Dublin don’t seem to think one exists and actually told me to email an account that began ‘noreply’!!!

Any guidance would be hugely appreciated.

So, 5 times now I’ve tried to transfer the ownership from the lease company I’ve bought my M3 from and every time it’s been rejected with a reason that makes no sense. I loved it but now I honestly wish I’d handed it back and bought something else, so infuriating