Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer order to Octopus Salary Sacrifice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have had a Model 3 for almost 2 years, and I put an order in for a Model Y earlier this month, to be paid for by Tesla Loan.

Typically, my company looks like they are about to sign up to the Octopus Salary Sacrifice scheme.

I already spoke to Tesla on the web chat and they suggested I could give Octopus my RN number and the order could be transferred to the Octopus SS plan and I wouldn't lose my place in the queue.

Has anybody here ever done something similar?

My EDD is currently showing 28 May to 25 June so I probably only have a couple of weeks to sort it out... assuming this doesn't get pushed back which is probably likely.

I could give Octopus my RN number and the order could be transferred to the Octopus SS plan and I wouldn't lose my place in the queue.

I believe that sort of thing is done for Loans etc. so I think it may well for for a transfer to Salary Sacrifice, particularly one where the company has outsourced it - seems to me that would be much the same as a Car Loan type deal.

Reactions: pevz