Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfering ownership and upgrading to 75d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings, i have bought a used model s 70d from germany ( I am in Croatia). And i was wondering what is the procedure i have to follow to get my tesla account, and what do i have to do to upgrade my battery from 70 kwh to 75 kwh. Thanks in advance :)

Not entirely sure about the account transfer, particularly overseas, but it generally entails proving ownership via title or registration to Tesla.

As for the 70 -> 75 upgrade, have you confirmed your car is upgradeable? Some 70s are "true" 70kwh batteries, while others are software locked 75s. You can confirm this by looking at the battery sticker in the front passenger side wheel well.

Not entirely sure about the account transfer, particularly overseas, but it generally entails proving ownership via title or registration to Tesla.

As for the 70 -> 75 upgrade, have you confirmed your car is upgradeable? Some 70s are "true" 70kwh batteries, while others are software locked 75s. You can confirm this by looking at the battery sticker in the front passenger side wheel well.
hey, thanks for responding the sticker on the bottom says 70 kwh, i presume that one is not upgradeable?