Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transferring Drivers - Company Cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently have a Tesla Model 3 SR+ through a company car scheme administered by Arval. I am in the process of handing my vehicle back and taking on a colleagues Model 3 LR (who will be working abroad for a couple of years). However, Arval seem to be at a loss as to how to transfer the vehicle between Tesla accounts - I will effectively have both cars over this weekend; but the SR+ is due to be returned next week, so need to get the ownership changed ASAP so that the correct car appears in my App/Tesla Account.

Has anyone gone through a similar process - any suggestion as to what I need to ask Arval to do?

My experience is that I'm a secondary account on the lease company's main account, so I have app access via my email address, but I can't buy any options, my car doesn't show on my Tesla website login (but my supercharger invoices do), etc.

If it's the same with you, Arval would have the main account details, and would be able to add you as a secondary account on the LR, and eventually remove you from the SR+.