Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transferring Reservation 2022 SR Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I ordered a Standard Range Model 3 in August of last year and it's about time to take delivery. I ended up buying a LR Model 3 from inventory with the same build (White on White with Aero Wheels) so I don't really have a need for a 2nd one. Was wondering what the process was like to either selling or transferring reservation. Price locked at 42,440 before taxes and fees.

Hi All, I ordered a Standard Range Model 3 in August of last year and it's about time to take delivery. I ended up buying a LR Model 3 from inventory with the same build (White on White with Aero Wheels) so I don't really have a need for a 2nd one. Was wondering what the process was like to either selling or transferring reservation. Price locked at 42,440 before taxes and fees.
Did you add a primary registrant to your order?

I'd love to take it but seems like there are few things to clarify:
1. is this the only car/reservation on the account (especially since you bought a 2nd car, i wonder if those 2 cars are in the same account already, which makes it tough to transfer)
2. like @Hiline said, is the registration info already entered?

Thanks!