Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transport Evolved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks all, much appreciated!

On the regular show we have an amazing line up of guests in the coming month;

This week we have Richard Lowenthal - Founder and CTO of Coulomb, a.k.a. ChargePoint so we'll be talking about cost, deployment, etc,

On out 100th show we'll have Ed. Begley Jr. - ECO long before it was trendy.

Next up Chip Yates - electric super bike champ and now electric airplane development - bring on the questions

and then, Chris Paine - WKtEC & Revenge.

How are we going to top this lot? Who do you think that we should invite?

Hi Michael,

Elon Musk? :wink:

Larry

Transport Evolved 98 - The Big NJ Switch On

I enjoyed watching that video. Always interesting to hear other peoples points of view, especially the background history from the conversion guy.

(although the mic needs a windmuff next time !)

How are we going to top this lot? Who do you think that we should invite?

Martin Eberhard ? Ian Wright ? JB ? Blankenship ? … Henrik F ?

If any of them would agree to a video interview, I'm sure there'd be plenty of questions from the forum.

Not sure if Elons given any input to TMC, but it would be pretty cool to see him contribute in some way, even if musing about electric aircraft with PV-covered delta wings, or asking for Martian lab volunteers :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think #99 was one of the best shows yet. Richard Lowenthal was great and fielded the questions very well. It was my second favourite show after #98, which was great apart from that annoying British bloke.

(Ahem: ...I mean me of course, not Michael...)

Transport Evolved 100 - Delicious and Moist

Join Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield, Michael Thwaite and guest Marc Gellar as they discuss the week's news in the world of electric cars, including Aptera's rebirth as a Chinese electric car, test-driving an ActiveE and much more.

Last edited by a moderator: