Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transport for Disabled Diggers for ANZAC Day 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know thru the RR & Bentley Club that old cars that used to move diggers around on Anzac Day cannot be used because of pollution concerns.. This is probably in all states . This is an opportunity for Tesla to step in and offer same service. I think maybe only Xs are suitable as I have trouble getting into my S. I havent approached Anzac organisers yet. Pl advise if interested (all states) and I will approach them. Can you drive an X with the back doors up (at low speed)?

I know thru the RR & Bentley Club that old cars that used to move diggers around on Anzac Day cannot be used because of pollution concerns.. This is probably in all states . This is an opportunity for Tesla to step in and offer same service. I think maybe only Xs are suitable as I have trouble getting into my S. I havent approached Anzac organisers yet. Pl advise if interested (all states) and I will approach them. Can you drive an X with the back doors up (at low speed)?

You can drive an MX with it's falcon wing doors up but it carries on like a pork chop with continuous warning dings (for obvious reasons).