TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Transportation - REFUEL shuttle?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by rabar10, Jul 1, 2014.

1. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

For those flying in/out to TMC Connect and staying at the conference hotel, the hotel shuttle takes care of getting to/from the airport. But is there anything organized for REFUEL on Sunday? Would drivers/participants be able to offer rides to/from the track from the hotel?

(As much as I would like to bring my Focus Electric with me, it's not really made for cross-country road trips, and the darn thing just won't fit into my carry-on luggage...)

2. lodenthal

lodenthal Member

what airport are you flying in and out of?

3. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

4. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

FWIW, I'll be heading back to the hotel to pick up my wife and daughter shortly after my track time at REFUEL is over. Its been over 15 years since I was at Laguna Seca (well, the golf course, not the track...), but I know the airport is close...

Speaking of REFUEL, we should organize a convoy over from the hotel that morning...

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Definitely yes.