Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transverse vs Vertical SCREEN POSITION!!

Better?! Transverse vs Vertical screen POLL

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the screen itself better when seen it in transverse but don't seem to be in harmony with the car like the vertical one is in Model S!

Loved the one in Rimac which is blended in way better than the much less ergonomic 17" screen in model S!!

Can you dunk a basketball?
I used to be able to. I had a knee injury nearly 17 years ago that makes it difficult now. I may be able to make the jump, even complete the shot... But it would be the landing that would kill me. I don't look forward to seeing my knee scissored sideways again, and landing on my head would be no better. I think I've dunked maybe three times since then, and I've had to stop playing for the day each time.

There should be a third option called "don't mind either way", I vote for that. Main requirement is that it is fixed properly and is seamless with dashboard - don't want no rattly protruding contraptions in my car.

BTW a work colleague who has an Audi A5 was describing the horror when he was driving (speeding?) at 80+ mph at night on the motorway the other day and suddenly, the dash instrumentation and lighting had failed without any warning. Apparently this is a common fault :)

You have to experience a scenario like that to realise how critical this panel will be especially in Model 3 and nothing can be more important than ensuring that it is held securely in a way that it has the least chance to fail or get knocked down.