TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Travel 920 kms in France in Model S from North to south on autoway without Supercharg

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by djromain, May 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. djromain

djromain Member

#1 djromain, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi !
    Last week, I did a journey in France from Luxemburg (North of France) to Fréjus (next to Nice, south of France), without superchargers, with my model s

Start in the morning at 5h15 AM, I drive on Autoway near Luxemburg, direction Nancy, then Dijon, where we could recharge car with 22kw
    Arrived at 8h45 AM, while charging, we could shopping, and have breakfirst before go !

View attachment 48940

View attachment 48939

Start at 12h00 , direction Autoway station at Saint Rambert d'Albon (at 70 kms south of Lyon) where we could charge again
    View attachment 48938

View attachment 48937

View attachment 48936

View attachment 48935

Start at 17h15 in direction of south of France : Frejus (next to Nice)

View attachment 48933

View attachment 48934

2. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke Model S P85DL

Cool trip! Movie was nice too, except my French is terrible so cannot understand much. Looks like you used very little energy for this trip, well done. I wonder how you got the battery stats in the movie?
    PS: who is the nice lady in front of the movie? ;)

3. RCH1708

RCH1708 Member

That's a journey I'd like to do, plus the bit from Eindhoven to Luxembourg. The details of the charge points that you used would be useful. How about the return route?

Rob.

4. HWS

HWS Speedjunkie

Great trip!
    I did the journey last week from The Hague. Unfortunately with my fossil, which is sold now. Next time I'll have to do it with my Tesla, hopefully with SuperChargers!! We only need 3 to get to the south of France.

5. djromain

djromain Member

Return was done more quickly. I drove faster and at home, my odometer gave 185wh/km