TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Triangle Tesla (RTP, NC area)

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Zarwin, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zarwin

Zarwin Member

Triangle Tesla is a new owner/future owner organization based out of Research Triangle Park and surrounding areas in North Carolina. The website link (TeslaRTP.org) goes to a Google group with the latest info. Feel free to join the group. The next scheduled meetup of Triangle Tesla is February 27th (weather permitting) and is detailed at TeslaRTP.org.

2. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Looking forward to a chat.

3. Zarwin

Zarwin Member

Triangle Tesla Club is hosting a Model 3 livestream event. All info can be found here:

Model3.TeslaRTP.org

4. pgiralt

pgiralt Supporting Member

Thanks for organizing this, Zeb!

5. Allante

Allante Member

The new 2017 supercharger map shows a supercharger somewhere in the Triangle area. Anyone have info/rumors about this? I hate the dearth of high-speed chargers in this area when I visit!

6. Zarwin

Zarwin Member

If the pin on the map is at all accurate, it looks like the supercharger will be in the central to southern Raleigh or northeastern Cary area. If I were to throw out a guess, I'd go with the Crossroads area:

Google Maps

But really, the future pins are sometimes way off, it could be anywhere in the Triangle area. I doubt it would be west of RDU airport though, since that would be getting too close to the Burlington supercharger.

7. GaryW

GaryW Member

I live in North Raleigh. On Monday my electrician, Greg Bunn, put in my 50 amp plug. He did a great job, and was very reasonable. Please feel free to reach out if you want more information.

• Informative x 1