Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trick to finding options with Carvana...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This isn't really the right area for this but I couldn't find a general forum. Just thought I would share my Carvana experience. As usual, the pictures were almost useless in determining what options the car had (it's a 2017 p100d). So, the day you commit to buy a car on there, they will send you a Retail Purchase Agreement. I signed that, called Tesla support right away, and had them manually submit a change ownership request. I used that RPA as my proof of ownership. Two days later I had ownership of the car and I could see more or less how it's optioned out. I called them to ask about ludicrous and the MCU version, which they gave me as I am now the listed owner of the car. Had it not had autopilot or ludicrous I would have cancelled the sale having not spent a cent. It's kind of comically easy to take ownership of a Tesla, and I wouldn't be surprised if they tighten that up, but for now this works a treat if you're trying to buy through one of these big delivery car shops.

• Funny
Reactions: SoCal Buzz