Okay, quick background: I placed a reservation back in February 2015 and received my configuration notice the beginning of last month. After some slight financial cutbacks, I made the decision to just cancel my X res after I've had the chance to test drive one... However, I've recently begun entertaining the possibility of leasing a 70D. I currently own a Model S (2013, so before all the recent goodies) and have really missed out on the whole Autopilot trend. What're your thoughts, is it worth it to squeeze into an X if it's only a 70D (3 years for ~40k)? Seems light it might be more fiscally reasonable to purchase the base mode with a loan? Also, I'd get the autopilot and auto door upgrades, of course, but I'd skip out on battery/rim/trim/performance/air suspension/sound (all options I went with for my S)... Is the X even worth it at that point?