Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trilling sound during the first 30 seconds of driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this has baffled me for the past month or so. When I leave my garage during the first 30 seconds of driving I hear light a trilling sound (kinda like the Star Trek comms, but much softer), which appears to be coming from the car's speakers. It lasts about a second or two and is not constant, but intermittent. I'd say at 10 second intervals. And after I hear it 3-4 times it stops. And it happens only when I leave my garage! But not every time. So, yeah.

Anyone have any idea what it may be?

So this has baffled me for the past month or so. When I leave my garage during the first 30 seconds of driving I hear light a trilling sound (kinda like the Star Trek comms, but much softer), which appears to be coming from the car's speakers. It lasts about a second or two and is not constant, but intermittent. I'd say at 10 second intervals. And after I hear it 3-4 times it stops. And it happens only when I leave my garage! But not every time. So, yeah.

Anyone have any idea what it may be?
Are you in reverse when this happens?

Keith

Reactions: Pianewman