Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip A / B gone now with new software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This piece of info might be buried in a long thread about the new software update, but humor me and save me a couple of hours a reading. Didn't find anything on the forum search, either.

I used to keep Trip A / B (or whatever it was called) up on my forward screen to the right of the speedo. Trip A was since the original owner took delivery and had total miles along with electricity usage per mile. Trip B was since I bought it last year, and also had total miles since I drove it out of his driveway with electricity usage per mile since I have owned it. Now I assume all of that lifetime info is gone with the new display? If there is a way to regain that historical information, I couldn't find it. Bummer.

I used to keep Trip A / B (or whatever it was called) up on my forward screen to the right of the speedo. Trip A was since the original owner took delivery and had total miles along with electricity usage per mile. Trip B was since I bought it last year, and also had total miles since I drove it out of his driveway with electricity usage per mile since I have owned it. Now I assume all of that lifetime info is gone with the new display? If there is a way to regain that historical information, I couldn't find it. Bummer.
Is that now the only place to display this info?