TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trip A / B gone now with new software update?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ualdriver, Oct 19, 2015.

1. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

This piece of info might be buried in a long thread about the new software update, but humor me and save me a couple of hours a reading. Didn't find anything on the forum search, either.

I used to keep Trip A / B (or whatever it was called) up on my forward screen to the right of the speedo. Trip A was since the original owner took delivery and had total miles along with electricity usage per mile. Trip B was since I bought it last year, and also had total miles since I drove it out of his driveway with electricity usage per mile since I have owned it. Now I assume all of that lifetime info is gone with the new display? If there is a way to regain that historical information, I couldn't find it. Bummer.

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

It's still on the main panel... Under trips.

3. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

OK, thanks. Will take a look.

4. hybridbear

hybridbear Member

Is that now the only place to display this info?

5. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

As far as the collective TMC wisdom knows, yes.

6. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Yes, the only place, it really sucks, but we got three icons that convey no useful information in place of the A/B trip information.

7. Soolim

Soolim Member

It looks like v7.0 intended the IC to show more current trip and energy consumption information (since start of drive and last charge), leaving historical data (of a longer trip) to the touch panel, except the odometer is also on the IC as with all cars.

8. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

I don't mind the new energy display, and trip a/b is still in settings. Best of both?

9. shady

shady Member

Yes, I like the new display. It's nice that I can glance at the screen, midway through my commute and see if I was late leaving :)