I am currently running version 2022.20.8 in my 2015 Model S. I have noticed that there are a number of reoccurring failures in the trip planner that used to work well. These two are the most pressing:
- The trip planner no longer adds in supercharger stops along a route that the car cannot complete without charging.
- It used to be that if the car would go below the expected range that supercharger stops along the route would be automatically added in. That is no longer occurring. They need to be added manually when you notice that the car won't make the trip.
- I have verified that trip planner is enabled in the settings. I've even tried disabling and re-enabling the setting. It hasn't made a difference.
- The batteries are no longer preconditioning before arrival at a supercharger.
- This is occurring even with the supercharger is listed in the navigation as the next stop or only stop. I have even gotten the notice to set the supercharger as the destination in order to enable preconditioning, even though I had actually completed that step.