TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Triple click to close all not working

Discussion in 'Model X' started by mk9027866, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mk9027866

mk9027866 Member

I enabled the feature in settings but one click still closes all of the doors just like before. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

From my understanding, not having the software yet myself, is that the setting is to turn ON 1-click closing. 3-click closing will work if 1-click is OFF.

• Helpful x 1
  3. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Gwgan is correct

Disable the "all doors close" fob feature, then a triple click closes them all, and will be difficult to do by accident.

4. DuplexDianne

DuplexDianne Member

Unfortunately, difficult to triple-click on purpose too, LOL. When I tried it (after disabling the one-click close) the hazard lights would flash but that's about it. After several attempts, at different times, I gave up and turned the one-click back on.

Maybe I am clicking too fast, or too slow???

5. outie

outie Active Member

No idea triple click works for me 100% of the time. Much better than accidentally closing all doors with 1 click for us people with infants and kids.

6. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Don't give up, once you get the hang of it, you won't go back to danger. Don't try to triple click with lightning speed.

7. Xminus6

Xminus6 Member

Yeah. I have no issues with triple click working. Relatively quick and an even frequency seem to work for me.

8. mk9027866

mk9027866 Member

You are 100% right. Thank you so much! I don't know why I didn't understand the small text underneath the switch. I figured it was only triple click now, not a choice.

9. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Maybe a cleaner UI would show radio buttons for "single" or "triple" (but not both select-able) all door close options....... just sayin

10. travwill

travwill Active Member

Thanks as well. I was wandering why single click was still working to close all, and triple click. Will try triple with 1 button close all turned off to see if only triple click works (should seems).