Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trois-Rivières Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A supermarket-anchored shopping center in Cap-de-la-Madeleine is the rumored location.

Just a rumor. And the other part of the rumor is that they wanted to break ground in October, but nothing will start until next Spring due to permitting issues

The dates and locations on the Tesla maps are only estimations.

The Trois-Rivières Supercharger should be online by the end of 2017, as Tesla indicates. My guess is that they will be at Les Galeries du Cap. Is there anyone located in 3R and has anyone seen any construction yet?
Considering that Mascouche was not on the map, Mont-Tremblant was late 2018 and construction began, I would take date with a grain of salt. This is TeslaTime anyway.

Well, there are only 2 rivers in Trois-Rivières, QC, so they can wait. (And Only one river if you consider rivers that empty into the sea are called fleuves and not rivières in French).

From Wikipedia ;
"The name of Trois-Rivières, which dates from the end of the 16th century, is due in fact to an optical illusion. The name in fact refers to the 3 channels that the Saint-Maurice River forms at its mouth with the Saint Lawrence in elapsing between two islands, the island of Potherie and the Saint-Quentin island"
Trois-Rivières - Wikipedia

Construction workers go on Xmas Holiday in Quebec for two weeks starting the 23rd. By the time they return the ground may be frozen. Outside of possible indoor or at least covered sites like Ottawa Rideau and Dix-30, I don't expect much new construction until next May

Trois-Rivieres will be a very welcome addition, though.

As per my PlugShare feed, a new Supercharger was added in Trois-Rivières at Galeries du Cap yesterday afternoon as well as a Supercharging location in Pointe-Claire as well. As I was told by some you when I started the Mont-Tremblant thread, a PlugShare location does not mean anything without photos, but would anyone nearby bother to check that spot out?

Attachments

• 4C2FF075-F255-403A-996F-387E466F5208.jpeg
    4C2FF075-F255-403A-996F-387E466F5208.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 102
  • Informative
Reactions: RiverBrick