Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trouble adding a profile picture.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Significantly less subtle, and case closed.

blinkyfast.gif

Isnt it weird that most of the negative posts are from people who dont actually have a model x? Its so easy to tell trolls from real owners.

Funny!

First off, people here have negative opinions of the new Bolt, or the Mirai or a number of other cars and don't own them, and that is not weird at all.

Second, I find it weird that people can actually tell what a person has or had in their garage just based on a post. Amazing!

Cannot you just limit first posts until someone has looked? I proof read all first posts on several groups that I host and it is obnoxious for new users just once and then they are members, while those who post crap just never see their posts. #5

For this there is no information for users that are actually trying to use the forum correctly and the only option is to get help. The interface should be changed so the option is there but when you select it the message comes up explaining "option limited for new users". This way we would go back to using the board and patiently wait for a status other than new. #7

Reactions: Vern Padgett