TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Troubling Tesla potential selling problem

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Clint Eastwood, May 26, 2013.

1. Clint Eastwood

This type of thing really annoys me. The automaker lobbies are trying to lock tesla out of their club. And they sell it as protecting the consumer because there won't be as good a local service presence? Yes, no selfish motivation on their part as Tesla threatens to revolutionize the auto industry. Is there any risk that this kind of crap spreads to other states and affects Tessa's viability as a company thus affecting us all? I have not been following this story line previously and wasn't sure if this forum had had any discussions on this front. Any opinions out there?

Tesla Motors cut out the middleman approach could spell trouble in North Carolina | Fox News

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

3. Clint Eastwood

4. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

Fox News?????

5. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

It's usually easier to do a search vs skimming thread titles in various forums.

6. Clint Eastwood

Thank you. I am aware of this function, I just thought it was new since it was a new article on the front page of, yes, Fox News

7. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

FOX Marketing.... More accurate.

8. Clint Eastwood

Fortunately we don't have to agree on politics to agree on the best auto choice. :biggrin: