TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Trump dumps Climate Change regulations

Discussion in 'Energy, Environment, and Policy' started by Shumdit, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

• Like x 8
    • Disagree x 1
  2. gene

gene Supporting Member

3. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Sad but I wrote to him my protest along with my senators and congressman. We need to have our dismay heard.

• Like x 1
  4. voyager

voyager Member

.... And so, after receiving an email in February saying his Model S sedan was finally ready, Derwin cancelled the purchase. He still cut a check for $150,000 -- only he donated it to the American Civil Liberties Union. “Trump was using Elon to legitimize himself,” says Derwin. “It says a lot to low information voters that Trump can’t possibly be that bad because here is Elon Musk hanging on his every word. That’s why I canceled the order.

This Man Is Spending Millions to Break Elon Musk's Trump Ties

5. kort677

kort677 Banned

6. McRat

McRat Active Member

So a man who has been a parasitic load on the economy his entire life, is spending millions of his gambling winnings on a political campaign with no candidate or platform. California is the Granola State: Mostly nuts and flakes and makes you want to shiit.

7. kort677

kort677 Banned

the man is a moron! it's his money he is free to throw it away any way that he cares to.

8. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

Are you really a Republican? I'd be interested in chatting with Republicans who don't support Trump. Seems most stand by him. I like to maintain a moderate position, and I've many times called out for finding common ground, but I can tell you I feel very much pushed to the left over this last election cycle with the rise of Trump. I've been considering voting straight Democratic ticket for the next 10+ years.

The other morning I watched the Morning Joe show, and they had Michael Bloomberg, John Kasich, and a few others on the show. I would call most of them moderate Republicans, and I feel like they are the type that should be leading this country. But they are so far from what we are actually getting.

Divisions are getting worse. I feel like Republicans are becoming an enemy, and I've never felt that way before in my life. A real crisis seems to be developing, both in my personal life, and across the country. Is there still any hope for a united America? Or are we falling into ruin?

• Disagree x 1