Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trump dumps Climate Change regulations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.... And so, after receiving an email in February saying his Model S sedan was finally ready, Derwin cancelled the purchase. He still cut a check for $150,000 -- only he donated it to the American Civil Liberties Union. “Trump was using Elon to legitimize himself,” says Derwin. “It says a lot to low information voters that Trump can’t possibly be that bad because here is Elon Musk hanging on his every word. That’s why I canceled the order.

This Man Is Spending Millions to Break Elon Musk's Trump Ties

elections-have-consequences-g03c0v.jpg

.... And so, after receiving an email in February saying his Model S sedan was finally ready, Derwin cancelled the purchase. He still cut a check for $150,000 -- only he donated it to the American Civil Liberties Union. “Trump was using Elon to legitimize himself,” says Derwin. “It says a lot to low information voters that Trump can’t possibly be that bad because here is Elon Musk hanging on his every word. That’s why I canceled the order.

So a man who has been a parasitic load on the economy his entire life, is spending millions of his gambling winnings on a political campaign with no candidate or platform. California is the Granola State: Mostly nuts and flakes and makes you want to shiit.

the man is a moron! it's his money he is free to throw it away any way that he cares to.

Trump is truly an idiot. I am a republican but can't believe this country elected this POS excuse for a human being.

In executive order, Trump to dramatically change the U.S. approach to climate change - CNNPolitics.com

Are you really a Republican? I'd be interested in chatting with Republicans who don't support Trump. Seems most stand by him. I like to maintain a moderate position, and I've many times called out for finding common ground, but I can tell you I feel very much pushed to the left over this last election cycle with the rise of Trump. I've been considering voting straight Democratic ticket for the next 10+ years.

The other morning I watched the Morning Joe show, and they had Michael Bloomberg, John Kasich, and a few others on the show. I would call most of them moderate Republicans, and I feel like they are the type that should be leading this country. But they are so far from what we are actually getting.

Divisions are getting worse. I feel like Republicans are becoming an enemy, and I've never felt that way before in my life. A real crisis seems to be developing, both in my personal life, and across the country. Is there still any hope for a united America? Or are we falling into ruin?

• Disagree
Reactions: kort677