Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk and Trunk Organizers from RPM Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked these up last Friday from RPM Tesla. It definitely helps to be able to put things so you know where they are and can get to them easily. The compartments are adjustable with velcro tabs so you can arrange based on what you plan to keep in the trunk/frunk. For example, my wife like to have paper maps to look ahead and to see what is near us so I keep two travel map books. Now they go along one of the trunk organizer sides. Before they were at the bottom meaning you had to take everything out to get to them. The charger is where it is easily accessible along with an emergency beach blanket.
IMG_1883.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG

They may be going through some growing pains (not unlike Tesla) but they are all nice people that really try and please everyone as difficult as that can be at times. I don't know what your specific gripe is but I have seen first hand their efforts to please some of the most demanding customers.

Their products tend to be as good or better than any of their competitors and usually at lower prices.

Reactions: Fusion