Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Lid Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally decided to submit a service request to have the spoiler reattached properly to the trunk lid on my 2021 MYP. I entered the info in the app, including a couple of photos, and it's offering me an appointment at a service center. Is there any way I can request mobile service for this? The nearest service center, where I bought the car, is an annoyingly long ride for me. Thanks!

UPDATE: After a 2nd try, and still getting offers of appointments at a service center, I tried a 3rd request a day later. This time, I added into the request that I would prefer a mobile service if possible, and it immediately offered dates/times for mobile service.

The technician arrived today & did what appears to be a good job replacing the spoiler. Time will tell if it sticks OK.

Reactions: ggunn9
I'm currently having the same issue in a 15 day old MYP. I have been offered a service appointment but the nearest service center is 1.5 hrs away. Im going to resubmit and ask for mobile service.
20230812_124147.jpg

Last edited: