Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TRUNK LIGHTING BY NORM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I sent a $60 PayPal order to "Linda Roberts" at that email on October 7. Hadn't heard anything so sent an email on Friday, (and another just now but decided to come here.) Not sure that is how to order. Norm, are you monitoring this thread? Have you received my order? I assume PayPal gives you everything you need in terms of shipping address, etc.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I sent a $60 PayPal order to "Linda Roberts" at that email on October 7. Hadn't heard anything so sent an email on Friday, (and another just now but decided to come here.) Not sure that is how to order. Norm, are you monitoring this thread? Have you received my order? I assume PayPal gives you everything you need in terms of shipping address, etc.

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay, our email providers decided to discontinue their service and PayPal kept sending notifications to old email address so we did not receive info on your payment. I have a set ready and will send out today. My email [email protected]

thanks / Norm

Just got mine. Are there any clear install videos available? I was able to install the drivers side with no issue. But the passenger side I was not able to locate the light connection. The subwoofer makes it a little difficult. I wanted to be careful and not completely pull the carpet away if I was in the wrong area. While one still increases the visibility, would love to get the second one up.

Thanks.

Just got mine. Are there any clear install videos available? I was able to install the drivers side with no issue. But the passenger side I was not able to locate the light connection. The subwoofer makes it a little difficult. I wanted to be careful and not completely pull the carpet away if I was in the wrong area. While one still increases the visibility, would love to get the second one up.

Thanks.

The wire on the passenger side is in a different place than the driver side because of the subwoofer. Look in the back right corner under the tail light. Mine was actually slightly around the inside corner along the rear wall (along the back as opposed to the side of the trunk).