TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trunk mat without jump seat floor mat

Discussion in 'Canada' started by kizagjo, Jan 29, 2015.

1. kizagjo

kizagjo Member

When I bought my ModelS, i purchased all the floor mats, including the 3rd row jump seats.

Now, I think I need the trunk mats. Tesla used to sell them separately, but not anymore.
    Tesla Gear Shop All-Weather Model S Trunk Set

I don't need the 3rd row jump seats mats, just the trunk mats.
    Anyone know where I can just get the trunk mat?

Thanks!

2. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Pretty sure the mats are Weather Tech...you could try their distributor in Burlington ( Northern Performance ) ...have dealt with them before, and they're good guys...ask for John or Deo...

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

If looking for carpet, Look at Lloyd's Luxe Mats (US). They are nice. Though the fit could be better. One thing I can say is that it is a complete hassle to try to lift the cover from the footwell with the mat in place. A real pain. I finally figured out a Rube Goldberg hinge system to make it work. Though it's not that great. I have actually been thinking of getting rid of my mat. But I hate the idea of the original carpet getting trashed. Cost a pretty penny and is a daily headache for me, as I use the well all the time since things don't slide around as much.