TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Trunk mat without jump seat floor mat

Discussion in 'Canada' started by kizagjo, Jan 29, 2015.

1. kizagjo

kizagjo Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Toronto, Ontario
    When I bought my ModelS, i purchased all the floor mats, including the 3rd row jump seats.

Now, I think I need the trunk mats. Tesla used to sell them separately, but not anymore.
    Tesla Gear Shop All-Weather Model S Trunk Set

I don't need the 3rd row jump seats mats, just the trunk mats.
    Anyone know where I can just get the trunk mat?

2. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Grimsby, Canada
    Pretty sure the mats are Weather could try their distributor in Burlington ( Northern Performance ) ...have dealt with them before, and they're good guys...ask for John or Deo...
  3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Jun 24, 2014
    Santa Cruz Mountains, USA
    If looking for carpet, Look at Lloyd's Luxe Mats (US). They are nice. Though the fit could be better. One thing I can say is that it is a complete hassle to try to lift the cover from the footwell with the mat in place. A real pain. I finally figured out a Rube Goldberg hinge system to make it work. Though it's not that great. I have actually been thinking of getting rid of my mat. But I hate the idea of the original carpet getting trashed. Cost a pretty penny and is a daily headache for me, as I use the well all the time since things don't slide around as much.