Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk orangizer Rola 59001

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will also fit perfectly in the hidden 2nd trunk under the main trunk
Wow, this looks perfect. I did my first grocery run the other day and stuff was flying around back there. Funny, there is so much space back there it is very easy for stuff in bags to slide around. This looks very well suited for the Y. Plus you can pull it forward a foot or so and stash stuff between it and the back seat plus putting stuff inside it. I saw it folds flat, so when you say it will fit in the 2nd trunk do you mean it fits folded flat in the thinner trunk immediately behind the back seat?

Received mine yesterday. No smell like the Amazon reviews had. There was a slight plastic/rubber smell to it but once outside the box for a while it was fine. Those reviews must have been for a bad run of the product or they got something spilled on them in the warehouse. Mine is fine. Haven't had a chance to test the fit but overall looks like a good quality product.

Tried the fit and like tk1971 showed it is a tight fit but it works between the wheel wells. I definitely won't be sliding around, which is good. I can't get it to fit in any of the trunk storage compartments, it is too long, but that is okay as I really plan on just leaving it there the majority of the time. Also the initial smell I reported is now gone. Who knows, maybe that was the completion posting bad info on the Amazon reviews. ;)

I've used Rola 59001 in 2 cars >8 years, and they're fantastic for groceries, bags, etc. The rubber trim around the bottom needed some Loctite after a few years to stay in place, but I still give it 5 stars.

The Rola 59000 is apparently 25x15x7, so may be about an inch too wide for the trunk well & frunk, according to the mY dimensions from Tesmanian (smallest cross sections). Maybe it can be squeezed in, though.
  • Trunk well: 23.6" L x 13.8" W x 13.8" H
  • Frunk: 27.6" L x 13.8" W x 13.8" H
Oasser or Amazon Basics trunk organizers seem like they'd be perfect fit for both trunk well and frunk.

I'm hoping for a mY version of this m3 frunk bucket.

Reactions: mark95476
I got one and it smelled awful! Like moth balls! UPS just picked up the return today
The one I got didn't have that problem but if you notice the reviews on Amazon a lot of people report an issue with the smell of the product. Sorry you got one of the bad ones. I have no idea what could be the cause of this other than the manufacturer has some issues with the production process that causes this. Guess I was lucky and got one of the ones that didn't stink.