Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

trunk organizers? which is best?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't find it in stock anywhere now, but basenor model 3 sub trunk organizer also looked to be a perfect fit and is way cheaper than the evannex one.

basenor pics do look like a perfect,
butt dimensions seem to be off?
24.4" x 5.2" x 2.3"
could the 5.2" actually be 15.2"?

evannex measures 24.5” x 15” x 10.5”
and it too looks like perfect albeit expensive fit?

basenor pics do look like a perfect,
butt dimensions seem to be off?
24.4" x 5.2" x 2.3"
could the 5.2" actually be 15.2"?

evannex measures 24.5” x 15” x 10.5”
and it too looks like perfect albeit expensive fit?
Yeah I think you're right about that one dimension, and the 2.3" is probably folded shut (which is useless to list imho). Still way cheaper than evannex. It's back in stock at Amazon now, but it's gone up to $46. I'm still on the fence, but actually considering. If I give in I will post pics and actual dimensions.

I jst saw a photo of two black plastic bins on a website that fits the Model 3 perfectly, but cannot recall where? Anyone else see that?
Almost looked custom.

Saw these on AliExpress but we’re pretty expensive for a plastic bin - mostly since the price includes shipping from China for something so large. Was around $140 ish Canadian if I remember but looks like it should be $20.

In a perfect world would be nice if someone built a hard sided cooler which was form fitted for the sub truck.

Reactions: adhoc and Jimmy 1
This
2019-10-07_12-40-32.jpg

Reactions: lUtriaNt