TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trunk "side pocket" size Model 3 vs. Model S

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by pavankp, Jun 15, 2018.

1. pavankp

pavankp Member

I keep my UMC in the empty space on the left of the trunk that is not covered by the trunk mat. Right now the UMC sits there sticking out randomly. I would like to get a bag that fits that exact gap, and store my UMC inside it.

I found this bag designed to fit a similar gap in the trunk of the Model S. Do you know if the size of that gap is the same in both the Model 3 and the Model S? Will this item fit properly in my Model 3?

2. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

By memory, I think the S pockets are bigger. But you may want to wait until someone with both currently can respond.

• Like x 1
  3. Fusion

Fusion Member

That same bag will not fit in the M3. The side pocket is much smaller. I was thinking the same thing. Might just have to store it under the secret trunk compartment.