Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Storage Bin Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found that there is a trunk storage bins with covers.It looks great.

I found that there is a trunk storage bins with covers.It looks great.

Those look identical to these but are more expensive. Pretty sure they are all coming from the same factory overseas.

The factory ones look cleaner to me without the handle or hole in them. I have Tesla’s and can say they fit perfectly.

Same here. If you're going to be spending over $50 for some aftermarket pockets with (or without) covers, might as well just buy the factory Tesla ones for a few bucks more and get the exact fit and perfect match to the trunk carpet.

Those $49 pockets the OP posted are basically just a liner so you don't scratch or dirty up the plastic walls. IMO, that's not worth $49 but maybe half that price if you want some pocket liners.

Here's my factory Tesla storage bins.

Storage-Bins2.jpg

Those cost more than the oem bins.

@Schulz1983 they are a bit different though: they offer you two levels of storage (with a removable insert bin) and looks like a cutout on the one side for a fire extinguisher. I'm not saying it's better or worse than the Tesla-branded bins, just different. (Note: I don't use either, and we like having the side bins open for the odd small loose item(s).)

thanks for the heads up on the Tesla bins. Just ordered.. they keep going in and out of stock.

Not to hijack this thread but what about sub trunk bins? i've seen two level ones that look pretty good. What are some of you guys using?
Not using any sub trunk ones. We just use the side bins. I find them useful to put my car travel cleaning supplies. I like to hide everything so the car looks clean and organized.

Same here. If you're going to be spending over $50 for some aftermarket pockets with (or without) covers, might as well just buy the factory Tesla ones for a few bucks more and get the exact fit and perfect match to the trunk carpet.

Those $49 pockets the OP posted are basically just a liner so you don't scratch or dirty up the plastic walls. IMO, that's not worth $49 but maybe half that price if you want some pocket liners.

Here's my factory Tesla storage bins.

Storage-Bins2.jpg

Ohhh nice!!! Just convinced me to order. Thanks for posting that pic