Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Trunk trim warped?

Does anyone else have this problem? The upper trim panel where it meets the hatch gasket is warped. Tried to see if there was a clip that came undone, but can't find any.

Attachments

• 20210423_215917.jpg
    20210423_215917.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 26
There should be some retaining clips, maybe 3 or 4, along the seam between the roof liner and lower trunk section.

Ensure they are engaged, and the slip the weather strip over the entire edgeline from top to bottom.
I don't feel any retaining clips. Also tried moving the insulation, but it doesn't seem to be blocking it in any way. I guess I'll make an appointment.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC