Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk water diverter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What happened here guys? This chain seemed to just go dead. To those of you who have installed these, do they make a notable difference? I just saw watched a video of RPM's Tesla's version and water still slid into the trunk, which isn't really surprising considering there's really no reservoir and channel system.

Got it in just under 2 weeks for $25
Good quality, didn't stick it on yet, looks okay
Do you have a link for this one? The amazon one I bought seems bigger.

I’d love some updates too. I have one sitting on the counter in my garage but I can’t commit to installing it because I don’t think I’ll like the look. I’ve put in on the car with masking tape several time’s though. (Wife wants it installed as she seems to think we need it).

I have a 2018 Model 3 P with a manufacture date of Nov 15th 2018, and no water runs into the trunk when the vehicle is out in the rain in my car. Granted, it doesnt rain as much here as other places, but my car HAS been outside in pretty strong rain, and no issue here.

What happened here guys? This chain seemed to just go dead. To those of you who have installed these, do they make a notable difference? I just saw watched a video of RPM's Tesla's version and water still slid into the trunk, which isn't really surprising considering there's really no reservoir and channel system.

I dont know if you already have the car yet or not. If not, this may be a solution looking for a problem (not all vehicles exhibit this behavior).