TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trusted professionals for tinting, rim protectors, repairs etc in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'California' started by JohanK, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JohanK

JohanK New Member

Hi Everyone,

New here, new owner and thrilled for both!

I got my Model S 2 weeks ago and love it but I would really love to know if anyone can recommend professionals in the Los Angeles area for:

• Window Tinting
    • Rim repairs
    • Rim protector installations
    • Opticoat application

And anything else I should know or do with my new car :)

Thanks guys and apologies beforehand if similar threads exist (haven't been able to find them)

Johan

2. cbin97

cbin97 Member

Benjamin Roman - 562-236-7779, is awesome I used him down here in Orange County. Came to my house does awesome tint, vinyl etc...

3. JJJJuice

JJJJuice Member

4. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Vendor

Hawthorne, CA adjacent to the Supercharger & Desig
    We have done quite an extensive amount of work on various Model S vehicles, including quite a few local LA customers.

Besides installation of Unplugged and other aftermarket pieces, we have also provided all of the services you mentioned above, including vinyl wrapping, but with the exception of Opticoat

5. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Give Extreme Autowerks a call. They are a local sponsor to you, worked on quite a few Teslas, and they are an authorized Spectra PhotoSync Dealer as well.

http://www.extremeautowerks.net/

6. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Vendor

Hawthorne, CA adjacent to the Supercharger & Desig
    Bumping this thread. For anyone in the Socal area interested in window tint, Vinyl Wrap, wheels or other customization, please feel free to contact us.

We have 15 years of experience in the automotive industry, offer only the highest quality work and are located directly next to the Tesla Supercharger and design center in Hawthorn