TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trying Ft. Lauderdale-Sarasota and back on Saturday

Discussion in 'Florida' started by aviators99, Mar 13, 2014.

1. aviators99

aviators99 Model S - R140

We'll see if I can make it. I will be stopping at the FMY supercharger at around 10am in order to make a spring training game in SRQ at 1pm. After the game I will be driving right back, without recharging. Google Maps says around 90 miles each way from the supercharger, so I will try to charge as much as I can on the way up. I have an "A" battery, so I will see how it tapers.

2. apvbguy

apvbguy Banned

good luck, on paper it seems as if you shouldn't have any issues. unless the weather turns bad and temps get below freezing:scared:

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

I drive from Sarasota to Fort Myers quite often and I never bother to Supercharge. The road from FMY to here is really nice and you'll find it's very easy on the range; I've even done it in my Roadster on multiple occasions.

You'll pass about 5 miles from me, but if you feel you need a top-off in Sarasota PM me for my cell # and I'll share my HPWC with you.

4. aviators99

aviators99 Model S - R140

I have your # already. Thanks for the offer. Hopefully I won't need it!