Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trying to by can't find financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I have placed my order for the new stander range plus earlier today but am having issues finding a financial institution who will finance a Tesla. I am a resident of Connecticut so the nearest delivery center is in NY and Tesla does not offer to finance in this state. I have tried multiple lenders but they say they will only provide loans thru dealerships so I am stuck. What lender have you used when buying a Tesla in CT?

Hello everyone,

I have placed my order for the new stander range plus earlier today but am having issues finding a financial institution who will finance a Tesla. I am a resident of Connecticut so the nearest delivery center is in NY and Tesla does not offer to finance in this state. I have tried multiple lenders but they say they will only provide loans thru dealerships so I am stuck. What lender have you used when buying a Tesla in CT?

Alliant Credit Union was recommended by Tesla since they do not finance in Delaware. I am quite happy with the loan rate and customer support. You can apply on line and they make it easy to become a member