TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trying to find out when my car was produced.

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Baked76, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Baked76

Baked76 @TeslaLondon

Anyone have a July 2019 build date for M3P?

2. XLR82XS

XLR82XS D M C

Not sure build date but I ordered a non-P on 7/25/19.

3. RobC

RobC Member

It has your build month and year on the door sticker

• Informative x 1
  4. Baked76

Baked76 @TeslaLondon

If my VIN in the code is right it's a 409xxx built M3 with performance just wonder approximate month of build before I get it on the 19th.

5. Thursdayyy

Thursdayyy Member

Mine is 469xxx I dont really think it matters, they dont really do it in order anymore, its all from the same batch, we have all been waiting, so i think theyre all pretty fresh off the line.

• Like x 1
  6. XLR82XS

XLR82XS D M C

Mine is 450xxx - July order.

7. cyoma

cyoma Member

Mine is not M3P, has vin 416xxx. ordered on 7/19. I was a bit concerned initially about this vin being bit old in the sequence when others where reporting 440xxx - 450xxx at that time. My SC told it was off the factory on 7/28 and build month on door sticker is 7/19.

• Like x 1
  8. Baked76

Baked76 @TeslaLondon

I just hope mine was made after April and already has HW3.0 in it.

9. dsvick

dsvick Active Member

Not to be the bearer of bad news but, being made after April 2019 is no guarantee that your car will have HW 3.0, there are a lot of people that have reported still getting that older hardware with May and June builds. It doesn't really matter anyway, if you paid for FSD you'll get upgraded, if you didn't pay for FSD then it really doesn't matter at all.