Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trying to time my delivery - Sept/ Oct 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good, you wanted a Sep delivery, right?
Yep that’s right, early sept works for me!

And right before the long weekend of Labor Day! Good for you #ajs847!
Very interesting that the EDD is only 3 days. That and a VIN looks like a confident EDD.
It'll be a good holiday weekend!
Thanks, yea I was surprised to see the EDD range narrow down so far

Yep that’s right, early sept works for me!

Thanks, yea I was surprised to see the EDD range narrow down so far
Checking in Sunday morning found a new screen informing of all new M3 and MY deliveries from May 2021 forward transitioning to Tesla Vision with no radar. Some features will be limited until over the air updates transmitted in the coming weeks. After confirming that I wanted to proceed with my order, a long delay responded with a more narrow EDD and a VIN!!! Labor Day weekend is going to have an added feature this year!

Reactions: ajs847
The Eagle has landed!

Took delivery at Wexford, PA SC 9/4/2021. Nothing unusual noted at delivery and very good ceramic coating tech reported all fit & finish on this red MY looked to be done well. 500 miles in and all working as hoped.

Happy camper here!

i just realized I never updated this thread I started before even ordering! Delivery on 9/3 went smoothly and I have loved having my model Y ever since.

Thank you to everyone on the forums here that has helped along and to the forums for letting us vent!

IMG_6631.jpg

IMG_6632.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg