Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trying to understand current pricing on old MCU updates

tallypwner

Jan 9, 2017
Tallahassee
I found a workaround from their app glitch. If I go to settings, then click back to main page, and spam pre-click the section that would go to service, it'll take me to service rather than load the main screen telling me I'm locked out.

I had 4 messages waiting for me. That's not how this is supposed to work. That's not how any of this is supposed to work.

Reactions: kavyboy

tallypwner

Jan 9, 2017
Tallahassee
My app only takes me to my cars home screen, which is disabled. No service page. The app is glitched I bet. Or maybe it has something to do with my car being disabled. Not sure. It's pretty bad.

No ETA on repairs yet. Just waiting with a loaner.

tallypwner

Jan 9, 2017
Tallahassee
I was able to get my car back today!

I still cannot connect to the app. Not sure why. Says 500 error 540 error in the app. I guess the new computer isn't playing ball with the app servers and that'll need to get fixed. Thankful to have it back in 1 piece. Things seem to be mostly working so far!

Reactions: Arctic_White

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC