Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Investor News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Doug_G

Lead Moderator
Global Moderator
Apr 2, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
We're breaking up the "Are you also investing in Tesla?" topic, because it is getting unwieldy.

This TSLA Investor News topic is the place to post quarterly calls, 10-Ks, analyst reports, and other news related to TSLA stock.

Discussions directly relevant to the above are also welcome here.

Please post chat about investment strategies, short squeezes, options, "oh no the stock went up/down", etc., in the TSLA Investor Discussions topic.

Thanks!

Thought I'd kick this off by posting the schedule for the upcoming financial results and investor call.

April 12, 2012
Tesla Motors Announces Date for First Quarter 2012 Financial Results

PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced today that it will post its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 after market close on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory release via Marketwire containing a link to the first quarter 2012 Shareholder Letter, available on the company website. Tesla management will hold a live Question & Answer (Q&A) session at 2:30pm Pacific Daylight Time (5:30pm Eastern Daylight Time) to discuss the Company's results.

What: Tesla Motors, Inc. First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Q&A Conference Call
When: May 9, 2012
Time: 2:30pm Pacific Daylight Time / 5:30pm Eastern Daylight Time
Shareholder Letter: Tesla - Investors Overview
Webcast: Tesla - Investors Overview (live and replay)
Live Call: (877) 312-5519 / (760) 666-3771 (International)

Approximately two hours after the call, a digital recording of the Q&A session will be available for a period of two weeks following the date of the call. To access the recording, please dial in to one of the following numbers using the conference ID shown.

Replay Dial In #: (855) 859-2056 Conference ID: 70938591
International Replay Dial In #: (404) 537-3406 Conference ID: 70938591

The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website for a period of one year following the date of the call.

About Tesla Motors

Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs and EV powertrain components. Tesla has delivered more than 2,150 Roadsters, the world's first electric sports car, to customers world-wide. Model S, the first premium sedan to be built from the ground up as an electric vehicle, goes on the market the middle of this year.

For additional information, please visit ir.teslamotors.com.

Announcement for annual stockholders meeting 6/6/12.

Tesla Motors Announces 2012 Annual Shareholder Meeting

PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/02/12 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) today announced the date and location of its 2012 Annual Shareholder Meeting.

Dear Tesla Motors Stockholder:

You are cordially invited to attend the 2012 annual meeting of stockholders of Tesla Motors scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, in person at the Computer History Museum, 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043 or via the Internet at http://www.teslamotors.com/2012shareholdermeeting

About Tesla Motors

Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures EVs and EV powertrain components. As of the end of 2011, Tesla has delivered more than 2,150 Roadsters, the world's first electric sports car, to customers worldwide. Model S, the first premium sedan to be built from the ground up as an electric vehicle, goes on the market the middle of this year.

For additional information, please visit Tesla - Investors Overview.

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine

Investor Relations Contact:

Jeff Evanson

Email Contact

Press Contact:

K.C. Simon

Tesla Motors

Email Contact

Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.

I've never been to a Shareholder Meeting but would really consider going to this one. What's required to attend? Anyone know?

I've never been to one but I would assume you show up and somehow show proof that you are indeed a stockholder (don't think such meeting would be open to the general public, would it?).
If you plan to attend I suggest you contact Tesla Investors Relations to clarify. Tesla - Contact Investor Relations

Just a heads-up. I've been to many AGM's but never a one was exciting or all that interesting; they tend to be housekeeping and formal votes, often surprisingly short and no real opportunities to talk about anything off-agenda. The earnings calls give much more insight.

This Friday, May18, 2012, at 10AM PDT, I plan to attend a panel in Fremont, CA that will "discuss the development of California's electric vehicle industry and what we can do to make it successful". You can watch the webcast at:

Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett

Since CA State Sen. Corbett is holding her hearing in Fremont, I expect Elon or his designate will be on the panel. I also expect to definitely see at least one Model S, and possibly the Model X prototype, too. I will bring my DSLR for VIN and shoot the Tesla S' if I get the opportunity to do so. Are there any question(s) you'd like me to ask a Tesla exec if I have the opportunity? (e.g. my George Blankenship and Ted M. interviews at Santana Row.)

"
Sen. Corbett Holds Hearing Friday on Electric Vehicles

[email protected] ✆ via bounce.secureserver.net
1:54 PM (8 hours ago)

to undisclosed recipients

Dear Friends,

On Friday, I will hold a legislative hearing in Fremont to discuss the development of California's electric vehicle industry and what we can do to make it successful.

As you know, the Bay Area is a global leader in technological innovation, and many promising green-tech industries are sprouting up throughout the region.

This is good for California's economy - and good for California's future.

My hearing will be held at 10 a.m., Friday, May 18 at Mission ROP, 5019 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont. This will feature experts and stakeholders from the electric vehicle community, with manufacturers, industry executives and state and local policymakers serving as panelists.

We will discuss how this industry is progressing. What can we do to make it easier to put electric vehicles on the street? What are the infrastructure challenges? What more can we do to encourage the growth and development of electric vehicles and maximize the environmental benefits? I look forward to getting answers to these important questions.

In addition, a variety of the latest electric vehicles will be on display at the site.

I hope you can attend or watch via the Internet. This hearing will be streamed live on my website, Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett.

As always, I welcome your feedback and look forward to working on your behalf in the California State Senate.

Sincerely,

Ellen M. Corbett
Senate Majority Leader

California State Senator Ellen Corbett - District 10
Web site: Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett
E-mail: Senator Ellen Corbett
Capitol Office
State Capitol, Room 313
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 651-4010
San Leandro District Office
1057 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 206