TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TSLA Investor News

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Doug_G, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

We're breaking up the "Are you also investing in Tesla?" topic, because it is getting unwieldy.

This TSLA Investor News topic is the place to post quarterly calls, 10-Ks, analyst reports, and other news related to TSLA stock.

Discussions directly relevant to the above are also welcome here.

Please post chat about investment strategies, short squeezes, options, "oh no the stock went up/down", etc., in the TSLA Investor Discussions topic.

Thanks!

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Thought I'd kick this off by posting the schedule for the upcoming financial results and investor call.

3. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

4. mlascano

mlascano S Sig #722

Announcement for annual stockholders meeting 6/6/12.

5. BYT_P1837

BYT_P1837 Member

I've never been to a Shareholder Meeting but would really consider going to this one. What's required to attend? Anyone know?

6. mlascano

mlascano S Sig #722

I've never been to one but I would assume you show up and somehow show proof that you are indeed a stockholder (don't think such meeting would be open to the general public, would it?).
    If you plan to attend I suggest you contact Tesla Investors Relations to clarify. Tesla - Contact Investor Relations

7. BYT_P1837

BYT_P1837 Member

I did just hat! Thanks!

8. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Just a heads-up. I've been to many AGM's but never a one was exciting or all that interesting; they tend to be housekeeping and formal votes, often surprisingly short and no real opportunities to talk about anything off-agenda. The earnings calls give much more insight.

9. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Truth spoken here. ^^^^

10. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Might be a few Roadster and S' in the parking lot.

11. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

I can't believe this guy is LONG on Tesla and still has the usual typo in his headline. Someone care to notice him the trade symbol is NASDAQ:TLSA?

12. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

13. felixtb

felixtb RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4

?????

14. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

TSLA is the correct ticker.

15. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Lot's of great news in their, can't wait for the call and stock price tomorrow should get a good bump.

Deliveries in June are official!

16. MarkR

MarkR Member

Yeah . . . And the anticipated $10M bump in earnings for Q2 ought to really help.

17. engle

engle Member

This Friday, May18, 2012, at 10AM PDT, I plan to attend a panel in Fremont, CA that will "discuss the development of California's electric vehicle industry and what we can do to make it successful". You can watch the webcast at:

Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett

Since CA State Sen. Corbett is holding her hearing in Fremont, I expect Elon or his designate will be on the panel. I also expect to definitely see at least one Model S, and possibly the Model X prototype, too. I will bring my DSLR for VIN and shoot the Tesla S' if I get the opportunity to do so. Are there any question(s) you'd like me to ask a Tesla exec if I have the opportunity? (e.g. my George Blankenship and Ted M. interviews at Santana Row.)

"
    Sen. Corbett Holds Hearing Friday on Electric Vehicles

[email protected] ✆ via bounce.secureserver.net
    1:54 PM (8 hours ago)

to undisclosed recipients

Dear Friends,

On Friday, I will hold a legislative hearing in Fremont to discuss the development of California's electric vehicle industry and what we can do to make it successful.

As you know, the Bay Area is a global leader in technological innovation, and many promising green-tech industries are sprouting up throughout the region.

This is good for California's economy - and good for California's future.

My hearing will be held at 10 a.m., Friday, May 18 at Mission ROP, 5019 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont. This will feature experts and stakeholders from the electric vehicle community, with manufacturers, industry executives and state and local policymakers serving as panelists.

We will discuss how this industry is progressing. What can we do to make it easier to put electric vehicles on the street? What are the infrastructure challenges? What more can we do to encourage the growth and development of electric vehicles and maximize the environmental benefits? I look forward to getting answers to these important questions.

In addition, a variety of the latest electric vehicles will be on display at the site.

I hope you can attend or watch via the Internet. This hearing will be streamed live on my website, Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett.

As always, I welcome your feedback and look forward to working on your behalf in the California State Senate.

Sincerely,

Ellen M. Corbett
    Senate Majority Leader

California State Senator Ellen Corbett - District 10
    Web site: Home | Senate Majority Leader Ellen M. Corbett
    E-mail: Senator Ellen Corbett
    Capitol Office
    State Capitol, Room 313
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    (916) 651-4010
    San Leandro District Office
    1057 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 206