Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two 94xx VINs reported assigned over in the Model 3 threads.

No recent VIN assignments?

Two more 94xx (total of four) have been reported assigned by TMC users Railhawk52 and number12 (too lazy to link but you can plug 94xx into the TMC search function to confirm).

Also on Tesla.com forum VIN 97xx and 93xx have been reported assigned. Here is the link for 97xx.VIN 97XX Already on Train | Tesla

None of the VINs over 9000 appear to have been caught by the Bloomberg tracker yet and most are not on the spreadsheet so those resources have limitations.

Two more 94xx (total of four) have been reported assigned by TMC users Railhawk52 and number12 (too lazy to link but you can plug 94xx into the TMC search function to confirm).

Also on Tesla.com forum VIN 97xx and 93xx have been reported assigned. Here is the link for 97xx.VIN 97XX Already on Train | Tesla

None of the VINs over 9000 appear to have been caught by the Bloomberg tracker yet and most are not on the spreadsheet so those resources have limitations.

I've spoken with Tom Randall and he told me that they don't report incomplete VINs... But their system allow for anonimity of the real number: so if you know the complete VIN, please submit it directly through their system: We Set Out to Crack Tesla's Biggest Mystery: How Many Model 3s It's Making
It won't be showed but it will allow a better tracking/prediction.

• Informative
Reactions: EinSV
I've spoken with Tom Randall and he told me that they don't report incomplete VINs... But their system allow for anonimity of the real number: so if you know the complete VIN, please submit it directly through their system: We Set Out to Crack Tesla's Biggest Mystery: How Many Model 3s It's Making

So much energy being used to push Tesla deeper into guarding themselves and keeping secrets. A little Zen right now would go a long way; to get the treat you must leave the treat. Animals can be taught that in under a minute. Humans; not so much.

Reactions: Ulmo
dipped my toes in with some short term calls.. 325 Mar16 to be precise. I am not sold on overall direction of tesla and I am going to be playing very small on options. Not touching my shares. I have no long term calls or puts on TSLA at the moment only a small amount of weeklies.

Bannon is there now I heard, supporting the push for fascism in europe. The unfolding of a big plan starting with Lybia.

<OT>
I've heard so too, but nobody is speaking about it. I don't think it's having any real simpact, but maybe I'm mistaken. The real "fascist" parties did not go really well, to be honest: OTOH Lega Nord (which is definetely focused on identity, anti-euro, anti-globalism) did very well (like 18%). Not sure Salvini is following Bannon, but he's dangerous enough as it is. </OT>

New lower low today compared with 3/2, so that means we are on day 6 of the dip from $360. This is no longer a new climb from a low on 3/2, though today could certainly define the new bottom of this dip, or not. Keep in mind that TSLA on average drops for 8 trading days from peak to bottom. I added a few J19 $350s, JUN $320s, and APR $320s today around $322. Next add will be if we drop to $314. You never know.

I understand why they only record full VINs but at least at this point in time it is making the Bloomberg tracker less accurate, not more.

Bought 10 more shares at $323.70.
I expect we go in other direction (for a few days now).

Attachments

• 1937FD5C-60ED-4A2E-93F1-E67E0F8912DE.png
    1937FD5C-60ED-4A2E-93F1-E67E0F8912DE.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 46

!vinbot Model 3 #9700

Status
Not open for further replies.