Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get em Elon.

I approve.

If he doesn’t fight back he and his company will keep getting bent over the woodshed.

It’s time to lawyer up and go after everybody.

Win or lose it’s better than now.
Exactly. The company just released awesome numbers and people are still writing *sugar*. Time to fight. Time to say **** YOU, we are now self sustaining, how dare you write such lies. It's on. It's on because we never went private.

Get em Elon.

I approve.

If he doesn’t fight back he and his company will keep getting bent over the woodshed.

What do you approve of ? His CHILDISH retorts on twitter ? An adult, which he clearly is not, would have his lawyers on the case .... this tweet serves NO purpose at all. It's hurts the shareholders, company, and brand image. OK ... if you want to defend yourself do it in a responsible manner ... this was stupidity.

Get em Elon.

I approve.

This is not the *way* to fight back. Ever heard of "speak softly and carry a big stick"?

What do you approve of ? His CHILDISH retorts on twitter ? An adult, which he clearly is not, would have his lawyers on the case .... this tweet serves NO purpose at all. It's hurts the shareholders, company, and brand image. OK ... if you want to defend yourself do it in a responsible manner ... this was stupidity.

IF this turns out to be a case of his twitter being hacked I take it all back but if not ..... this is the last straw .... selling now would be stupid as they will probably recover from even this but long term I'm worried. He's clearly in no frame of mind to run a company.

Maybe I have a quaint perspective, but I would think investor confidence should be built on how well Elon is executing and I don't think you can find fault in how the company is doing and I don't see any evidence of that changing.

I would imagine between the Q3 production ramp, delivery hell, and this BS with the SEC, Elon has been through the crucible these last few weeks. If he blows off a little steam with a snarky tweet, who cares? It's probably better than keeping things bottled up.

It's TSLA. It goes up. It goes down. Maybe take a breath.

technically Elon doesn't need his tweets to be approved yet since the courts haven't approved the settlement yet and its not official

btw this is where an independent board would summon him for a dressing down

Super technically, this tweet doesn't fall under the terms of the settlement.
Musk

not about the allegations
Not about Tesla

... Maybe Elon should start behaving like the CEO of a 50B+ company?

Compare Musk's behavior and demeanor to the likes of Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, David Taylor, or Sundar Pichai.

Super technically, this tweet doesn't fall under the terms of the settlement.
Musk

not about the allegations
Not about Tesla

Who cares? It makes him look like a child at a time when he should be projecting strength and confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.