Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought LR RWD was discontinued? Wonder if that offering has to do with the highest EPA rating on the LR RWD and demand for efficiency over there?

Tesla Model 3 Mid-Range gets official EPA rating with surprising results

Myself, I was liking that I have a rare one and never liked steering torque. Just wish I could do donuts...

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: wipster and humbaba
There's that coordinated slide, trying to scare us.
I think its just following NASDAQ. Something happened at macro level. Anyone knows what ?

All I see is this.

Jobs report provides reason for Fed caution on interest rates next year
MARKETWATCH 7:16 AM ET 12/7/2018
Economists see two hikes next year; market sees none

The November jobs report is strong enough to keep the Federal Reserve on track to raise interest rates later this month, but the central bank will turn cautious and slow the pace of rate hikes in 2019, economists said Friday.

The Fed has generally been hiking at once per-quarter pace since late 2016. Economists expect that pace to slow to two rate hikes in 2019.

Spiegel soon. Don’t get too close to that hole. He’ll do anything for money

A14694D5-7729-43F7-B0EE-0072D416E604.gif

Well good morning TSLA. I'm at the point where my Tesla shares have almost paid for my divorce this past year. lol
Does shorts know that they are now fighting George Soros. He has at least 35 millions in March bonds. Fighting heavy weight champion is never good idea. He wants to convert on really nice gains in February.
I thought he was busy with all of his deep state conspiracy stuff to take over Murica?

OT
The 2019 Jaguar I-Pace Is the Most Important SUV of the Year - by Doug DeMuro

I can only say this is PR money in the work.
This guy highly praised Model 3 but thinks buying this thing with Model X money is a good idea.:confused:

This is what you get from other OEM when they try to cram technology in their cars, that half second delay in response for every button press(even for physical dials...) is killing me only by watching, I couldn't imagine how I could live with that, knowing a car's interface could have been as responsive as an iPad.

So, officially crossed this thing off my competition watch list.

OT

The 2019 Jaguar I-Pace Is the Most Important SUV of the Year - by Doug DeMuro

I can only say this is PR money in the work.
This guy highly praised Model 3 but thinks buying this thing with Model X money is a good idea.:confused:
DeMuro seems to have no conscience at all, he's been all over the place with Tesla and their "competition".

Sold last of Dec 345 calls 37$. (they went higher to 39.xx but like I always say don't be a pig!)

Currently NO long positions.. not by design, just positioning. I think a lot of this current move is 'managed'. You all know what I'm talking about. Company is trying to satisfy nearly 1B in debt with a mix of stock and $$. It's no mystery that we are right at these levels here now and it's really all going according to plan.

I'm going to start to build my Q4 earnings (in Q119) position thesis and positions. The risk is to the upside over the next 30 days.. black swam or OI mis-statements notwithstanding.

"Mark Spiegel" ... "he has 20% of his portfolio short Tesla"

he might be doing pretty well if the other 80% is long TSLA.

Well good morning TSLA. I'm at the point where my Tesla shares have almost paid for my divorce this past year. lol

TSLA paid for my purple P100D beauty you see in my avatar. :) working on one for the wife, now. cmon, TSLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.