Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your assuming he wants to hang onto a girl friend. I mean I love my wife but if divorced (especially if twice) and I was worth billions of dollars, why would I even consider remarriage or even long term girl friend. God I hope my wife does not read this

Why, yes! A string of beauties on a whim, in every port and major city. Sounds delightful and perfect. As long as you don’t mind being lonely, not having anyone who’s always on your side and has your back no matter what the world throws at you. Someone to explore and enjoy life, to love and grow old with together...

Some things can’t be bought.

OT

I think the 2 disagreesvthis post garnered is from those afraid of their wives. I take no offense

No, we happen to know that Musk wants to hang onto a long-term girlfriend; he's said so many times. He just isn't willing to put in the time, since he's busy trying to save the world from global warming and colonize Mars.

Oh well. People make their choices as to how to prioritize their time. I made the other choice. :shrug:

I guess we're lucky that Musk is married to his job. Maybe if we stop global warming in its tracks he'll relax and be able to spend some time on his personal relationships.

I have a different perspective. Its very clear that Tesla is making good progress towards its goals. A rapid rise in share price, in my opinion, does us no good. We want slow, steady, and substantiated gains which aren't going to disappear as quickly as they developed. It's our best interests for shorts to be able to cover and move on in a way that minimizes hatred or spite for Tesla. Weak longs are just as much a problem as shorts. So for me today was perfect. Plus maybe I can afford a few more shares if I want to buy. Just my opinion.
Copacetic. I was referring to the sudden drop not necessarily the SP. Seems to happen quite frequently with this stock.

Keep adding while you can, I am confident it will be worth your while my friend.

Why, yes! A string of beauties on a whim, in every port and major city. Sounds delightful and perfect. As long as you don’t mind being lonely, not having anyone who’s always on your side and has your back no matter what the world throws at you. Someone to explore and enjoy life, to love and grow old with together...

Not meaning this to sound kinky: That sounds as if he has that in his mother.

Her support of him, at least in her tweets, is very admirable.

That’s what TMC is for

The problem with shorters slowly covering their positions over the last few weeks is that there is less and less fuel for a squeeze. I know, the covering has helped SP through a bad macro environment, and the level of shorting is still high. But wouldn’t most of us want to see all shorters heading for the exit at the same time, instead of the current situation where they are leaving in orderly fashion.

Relax. They’ll be back, just like the cockroaches they are.

OT

No, we happen to know that Musk wants to hang onto a long-term girlfriend; he's said so many times. He just isn't willing to put in the time, since he's busy trying to save the world from global warming and colonize Mars.

Oh well. People make their choices as to how to prioritize their time. I made the other choice. :shrug:

I guess we're lucky that Musk is married to his job. Maybe if we stop global warming in its tracks he'll relax and be able to spend some time on his personal relationships.
No I was just being cute by pointing out
1. What’s important to some is not as important to others
2. I believe personal lives should be nobodies concern

Your assuming he wants to hang onto a girl friend. I mean I love my wife but if divorced (especially if twice) and I was worth billions of dollars, why would I even consider remarriage or even long term girl friend. God I hope my wife does not read this
I think it also has to do with his long work hours and the kind of people he dates (artists/entertainers). He did stay with his first wife for 8 years.

Women the $20billion space and technology mogul Elon Musk has dated

Last edited:
OT
Europe expects in February 3k 3s a week!

Thats an annualized 150k..... quiet good starting level.

Hans Noordsij‏ @HansNoordsij
Nu dan officieel bekend. Tesla Model 3 gaat vanuit fabriek in Fremont in San Francisco op de boot (roll-on-roll-off) naar Zeebrugge. Vandaar naar de diverse aflevercentra in Europa. Transport nu teruggebracht tot 1,5 week. Mooi! En volop capaciteit.

ICO verwacht 3.000 Tesla's per week in Zeebrugge

Hans Noordsij on Twitter

YAHTZEE! your comment was (when I read it) number 66666 :p

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Europe expects in February 3k 3s a week!

Thats an annualized 150k..... quiet good starting level.

Hans Noordsij‏ @HansNoordsij
Nu dan officieel bekend. Tesla Model 3 gaat vanuit fabriek in Fremont in San Francisco op de boot (roll-on-roll-off) naar Zeebrugge. Vandaar naar de diverse aflevercentra in Europa. Transport nu teruggebracht tot 1,5 week. Mooi! En volop capaciteit.

ICO verwacht 3.000 Tesla's per week in Zeebrugge

Hans Noordsij on Twitter

This is clear evidence that with Model 3 Tesla is not going to jump through hoops to reduce the 10% EU-import tariff like it does with Model S and X. The Tilburg factory doesn’t have the capacity to handle the huge numbers and neither does the new building they added (which will probably be used to stock parts).

I guess the potential savings aren’t high enough. Model 3 will cost half what S and X cost and saving 5% on assembled parts like the battery and drivetrain probably isn’t worth the investment and hassle.

OT

That’s what TMC is for

Well, neroden, I for one am very glad you chose us to share your time with your own Venus with. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.