Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still says they are not a walled garden for superchargers and open to sharing Teslas but car makers would have to adopt form or make an adapter and cover the costs to buy in. So far no company has agreed to but not because of Tesla.

Yeah they don't like his attitude and showing it.

Reactions: neroden
CEO is having a meltdown in a CC. How is that positive? Truly incredible. You guys happen to know Enrons fine Jeff Skilling?

Actually, yes. I voluntarily allowed myself to be interviewed by the FBI to discuss my interactions with Jeff Skilling. Let's just say that the agents were savvy.

"I've met Jeff Skilling: you, Elon Musk, are no Jeff Skilling."

BTW, the Hornsdale Power Reserve capability that Elon is talking about is hardly amazing: the fact that incumbent utilities embracing a ridiculously outdated grid management and capacity model is amazing (in a bad way). I've spent years arguing that "synthetic inertia" is just as good as "spinning mass" for frequency regulation (as Hornsdale demonstrated in an incredibly face slapping manner to the grid luddites).

Status
Not open for further replies.