Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing. He predicted short squeeze, this is not a short squeeze, yet he is the man? :rolleyes:
Well, this pop is much bigger than I expected, and it seems to be still going, so I felt that the nod was deserved. After all there have been a couple of days in there where 007 did not call for a massive spike, no?

The operative word here is 'today'. Perhaps that's the one that should have been capitalized. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Nilnoc
Actually they have a lot of good points and real data to back it up. Sort of like people promoting EV over ICE...

(No I am not 100% vegan but avoid most animal products).
I agree, even though it may be annoying for us shareholders to constantly listen to them proselytize a shift away from animal products, it affects change and probably one of the reason Tesla has gone almost vegan so quickly. If it takes having to listen to someone talk about this for a few minutes at a shareholder meeting every couple of months, I can live with that.

Same with us EV-heads trying to convert people to ICE. We should not stop pushing for full adoption of EV until we are at 100%! I'm sure ICE-heads find us annoying as well.

5th bollinger breakout of the day at 8%.

upload_2018-6-6_12-33-5.png

It will be interesting to see what Bloomberg's Model 3 Tracker shows next Monday... while it's definitely not perfect, if it shows in the 4,000's, methinks the SP will go substantially.
Tesla very carefully did not say they made 3500 in a week. I think they are still doing bursts.

You can also see deliveries are not near their peak.
Model 3 Invites Spreadsheet Published Web Version

Status
Not open for further replies.