Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What alternate reality are we in that two of the most unstable people on the planet create stability when they meet? :confused: Never could have imagined this outcome.
Perhaps there is a difference between unstable and unpredictable? There certainly is no question that President Trump has thrown out all the books in regard to all things political. On the other hand, perhaps he is not being unpredictable as this is exactly what he said he would do during the election. That seems to be what got him elected in the first place. Perhaps this is just a different strategy than what we have ever seen. Time will tell if it proves effective. Regardless, the market seems to like it so far.

Dan

It was a steady up at the open but starting at 9:33 there appears to be some concerted aggressive selling, trying to push it back down below $340. Will be interesting to see if big money on the buy side comes back in.
I'm gonna make a wild guess that we will end the day in the $345 range. I think the general bullish sentiment this morning will carry it that far. We'll see.

Dan

Reactions: mickificki
I wish.... what do you think about a "squeeze-year" from now on?
We have been suffering already long time now.

This stock will remain highly volatile for years to come imo, and i don't expect a VW / Porsche like short squeeze any time soon. Too much deep pocketed interests against Tesla. Small retail shorts will get burned badly...sad.
Anyhow, i will remain long and now even a bit leveraged, and for the case that i'd be wrong on the squeeze, put in a crazy high sell limit, just in case.

Reactions: SteveG3 and madodel
I want to know what Mark Spiegel has to say?

Here's a live shot from his webcam. (Don't ask me how I gained access).
spiegel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.